This is the dawn of a new concept in technical motorcycle clothing! Spidi's new Step-In Armor range is made up of fully interchangeable components, with six different wearing combinations, for the perfect level of comfort, on or off the bike. The complete Mission-T jacket is at the top of the range, with the Vision Light offering a scaled back option.
The complete Vision Light is the stripped-back model in this range. At it’s core is the Vision Light armour (T295), a fully-protective vented base jacket, which can be safely worn on its own on hot days. The waterproof outer (D263) can be added as necessary. Vision Light can also be customised by adding any combination of Mission-T thermal soft shell (L81) and/or Mission-T waterproof outer (D241). No more messing around on the side of the road, trying to insert or remove liners from your multi-layer jacket. Sudden rain shower? Simply throw on the waterproof shell, over the top. This concept will revolutionise motorcycle clothing.
Step In Armor jackets can be bought as a whole package, or customise your own by buying components separately, then mixing and matching across the Mission-T and Vision Light ranges. Don't consider this as one top-end adventure jacket, but the start of a complete new concept of interchangeable, practical motorcycle clothing, suitable for a range of riding styles and budgets.
Vision Light Technical Features
- Vision Light complete set comprises of 1 x T295 base armour and 1 x D263 premium outer shell
- T295 includes Warrior Lite shoulder protectors (CE level 1), Force-Tech removable elbow protectors (CE level 1) and able to hold optional back or chest protectors - CE Level 1 (Z53, Z54, Z138 or Z157) or CE Level 2 (Z147 or Z172)
- T295: made from high tenacity polyster and punched mesh fabric
- D263: made from 3 layers of breathable, waterproof and windproof laminated fabric, with vents
- D263: includes reflex zones for night riding, adjustable waist and zip fastener to join jacket to trousers