HEVIK is a new clothing brand from parent company, Givi. Deisgned in Italy and produced in Givi's own factory, you can be assured of careful design, quality manufacture and great value for money from the HEVIK brand.
The TITANIUM is a ¾ length, three layer technical jacket, for those motorcyclists who never stop riding even during the colder months. Versatile enough to cope with heat, cold and rain, this jacket is fully functional in any weather thanks to its three separate layer construction. The outer shell is made of 600D RIPSTOP and 600D Polycordura, coated on the inside to offer an optimal level of waterproofness. The second removable layer is a waterproof and breathable membrane, while the third layer is a thermo liner and also removable.
The TITANIUM features:-
- DMAX 1000D reinforcement overlays on shoulders and elbows
- Fidlock® system for easy operation of the 7 ventilation zippers (2 on the front, 2 on the sleeves, 3 on the back)
- Central zipper closure with a weatherproof overlap + a second overlap with hook and loop fasteners
- Side adjustment straps with hook and loop fasteners
- Double adjustable straps on the sleeves and buttons on the cuffs
- 4 waterproof pockets (3 on the outside, 1 on the inside)
- Reflecting inserts and a dedicated pants connection
- Inner membrane is wearable by itself, with or without the thermo liner
- Protectors on the elbows and shoulders are CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 approved
- Specific pocket for the optional back protector (sold seprately)