Merlin has a World’s first in the Hamstall jacket.The Merlin aim of being innovative while providing fashion, function and comfort has been achieved by combining Outlast, thermal regulating technology with Halley Stevensons Scottish waxed cotton. Outlast is traditionally found in high-end technical tour garments but, in this first, the everyday Heritage style gets an ultra advanced thermal controlling liner.
- The first Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket with Outlast® Technology
- Waxed Cotton By Halley Stevensons® Of Dundee, Scotland
- Award Winning Outlast® ‘Universe’ Temperature Regulating Removable Liner
- Original Korean Reissa® Waterproof And Breathable Drop Membrane
- Marton Mills® Of Yorkshire, England Tartan Liner Panels
- SW® Soft Mould CE Approved Armour Pre-Fitted To Shoulders And Elbows (Removable)
- Soft Foam Back Pad (Removable To Allow Upgrade To CE Back Armour)
- YKK® Antique Zips Used Throughout Including A Short Jkt-Jean Connecting Zip
- Adjustment Points On Cuffs, Biceps, Collar And Hem
- Two Lower Pockets, One Chest Patch Pocket, One Arm Patch Pocket, Two Nelson Pockets (Outside And Inside Behind The Storm Flap)
- Two Internal Storage Pockets
- Cross Quilted Outer Panel Details
- Soft Leather Trim Piping On Collar And Cuffs
- Merlin Branded Brass Snap Studs
Merlin has license rights to produce waxed cotton by manufacturer Halley Stevensons of Scotland. Halley Stevensons has been manufacturing waxed cotton for decades, supplying recognised leading brands. Care instructions of the waxed cotton can be found here
Merlin products are only available from exclusive selected stockists - please click the WHERE TO BUY link above to find your nearest dealer.
Please note: if the size you require is not in stock, please take a look at the Elmhurst jacket listing, as this is an updated version of the Hamstall.