ACE THEM ALL
Extremely lightweight and well-vented, the Aviator Ace will keep you fresh on the motocross track. New for 2022, the Ace preserves AIROH's commitment to performance and fans of the old Aviator 2.2 and 2.3 models will love the familiar feeling and aggressive attitude of the Ace. Only 1040g ready to race and yet fully prepared with the ASN (Airoh Sliding Net) anti-rotational system, quick-release cheekpads, and a wide eyeport that can acommodated any goggle on the market, the Aviator Ace is one of the lightest and best equipped MX helmets in it's class, perfect whether you're carving up berms or ripping your local dirt bike trails.
- A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) – This is Airoh’s safety system that allows a super-fast removal of the cheek pads in the event of a medical emergency.
- ASN Anti-Rotational System (Airoh Sliding Net) a 3-D fabric structure that reduces the forces transmitted to the head in the event of an impact - just like MIPS
- 2 outer shell sizes allow you to adjust the helmet size by using different size top lining/cheek pads to get that perfect fit.
- Cheek pads / Top lining have antibacterial properties to keep down sweat smell, removable and machine washable.
- Helmet interior is manufactured to fit perfectly and comfortably around all head shapes.
- Aluminium double D-ring retention system.
- A set of spare screws for the top vents.
- 1040 Grams (+/- 50gr).
- ECE 22.05 Certified.
- ACU Gold Stamp Approved.