This 44 litre case is a great top box option on its own, or can be matched with the Trekker Alaska panniers. A really versatile case, the Alaska 44 is big enough to hold a helmet and has belt-strap loops on the top of the lid for when extra loads are required.
Alaska cases attach using Givi's patented and time proven Monokey system, which allows the use of a single key for opening the lid, as well as for releasing the case from its mounting plate. Particular care has been given to ensuring the product is durable and repairable: the removal system, the stabilisers at the bottom, the base and other components can be easily replaced, greatly extending the useful life of your top case. Available in two finishes, natural silver or matt black painted aluminium.
- WIRELEASE® SYSTEM: the cases are released from the plate by turning an external knob that is equipped with a cable system, placed directly under the Security Lock.
- Two handles on the back are integrated with the strong hinges on the lid, allowing the lid to open more fully without the need for retention cables: once opened, the lid is held in position in order to make packing/unpacking easier.
- Rivets fitted with gaskets and sealed using silicone ensure watertightness even under the worst riding conditions.
- Four belt-strap loops are integrated into the contured lid.
- A series of grips built into the interior, integrated into the supporting structure, allow loads to be attached to both the interior lid and bottom of the case.
- Optional backrest available (sold separately)